UX Engineer – Remote Working
LocationWork From Home
Date Posted26 August, 2020
My client is a US based FinTech leader who are outperforming the competition across all realms and show absolutely no signs of slowing down. With a £10 million investment and two local well-known technologists at the helm. The new office will be situated in Derry/Londonderry, but the roles will be fully remote. The office is there if you want it, but other than that you’re free to work from wherever is most comfortable.
- Create Design Principles and Patterns that can be utilized across all products
- Create user stories, wireframes and prototypes to be used in user research and as templates for final designs
- Perform usability and user testing the results of which will form a feedback loop for the refinement of the design patterns and principles
- Create a core graphic design and iterate on UI design and styling for various web and mobile portfolio products
- Contribute a user perspective and constructive criticism to product design, while working with marketing to convey appropriate brand messaging.
Curious – Always asking questions and need new challenges to grow
Passionate– Love for good code, design patterns and software architecture
Entrepreneurial– Ability to make an impact straight way. You want to prove your worth
Perseverance– You never give up, able to ask for help to solve any problems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related position
- Advanced knowledge of UX tools within the Adobe Xd and the rest of their suite, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq etc..
- Experience with full UX design process from user research, to prototyping, testing and implementation
- Being one of the first UX Engineers, you’ll become a future leader, building the NI Team and your career
- Fully remote
- The most exciting technical challenge of your life
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job