Job of the Week
Sales Advisor role with Laura Kearney
This week I am currently recruiting for Outbound Customer Sales Advisers for an award-winning organisation based in the heart of Belfast city centre
Why have you selected this role as your job of the week?
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who’s ready to take the next step in their career, someone who is eager to seize opportunities for progression and commission! I have been working with this company now for a while and I can genuinely say they are a great company to work for, I think the fact that they are an award-winning employer verifies this. Whilst it is initially a temporary role it has real potential to become a permanent role for the right person.
What does this role involve?
This opportunity will require highly experienced customer care professional, who has strong team working skills, and who are sales driven and ambitious. You will contact existing customers who are out of their contract and offer them renewal deals, you will be responsible for retaining existing customers, upgrading customers onto pay monthly traffics. This is not a hard sales environment. The calls are very much conducted from a customer care point of view and not a hard-selling approach.
Why should people apply for this role?
- PERKS: Who doesn’t want a free breakfast once a month plus free tea and coffee? The hours are Monday to Friday, in a prime city centre location and with loads of other company perks.
- DIFFERENT: This role is ideal for someone who does not want a standard contact centre role, this is a large office, open plan environment where you will sit alongside finance, marketing, compliance and more as you work together.
- MANAGEMENT: Without micromanagement you are left to your own devices and are treated as an adult. The team leaders are genuine, down to earth, and all have completed their time on the phones. Targets are clearly laid out, very manageable and easily tracked.
- CULTURE: It is an incredibly relaxed yet supportive working environment. This is not a hard sales environment and the calls are conducted from a customer care point of view.
- REFERRALS: I have candidates who are actively referring their friends for this role, this says a lot about how much they are enjoying the position. Personally speaking, I would have no hesitation in placing a family member or a friend of my own with this company.
I just love everything about what they offer, the working environment, the clear progression opportunities that are opened internally across the entire group and the genuine support that is offered to all employees.
Ready to find out more? Contact Laura today and get started on 028 9031 3157 or email [email protected]. To view the full job description: https://www.abacus.careers/job/sales-advisor-3/