Tech Recruiters required!
19 February 2021 by Justin Rush
At Abacus, talent is at the centre of everything we do. The identification of, the attraction of, the development and retention of. We believe that talent is all.
The work we undertake makes a huge impact on people’s lives. We ensure ambitions become reality, potential is realised and connections make impact. Our vision is to be the go to venue for talented people and progressive businesses. Lofty yes, achievable definitely.
A team you will want to work with
Times are strange right now, for our team and our clients. We all long for the ‘new normal’ but we aren’t going to wait around for it to land. We are cracking on with our goals and objectives for 2021 and beyond.
Although we are a sales business we consult not sell.
Our goal is to build deep partnerships with our clients that lead to long lasting relationships were honesty is paramount and to have a bit of craic along the way!
We know we are not the biggest IT Recruiter on the market, but we have access to the same clients. Our size makes sure we still work as a team and don’t compete internally to our detriment.
Culturally we have a more relaxed working environment and have a different view of success. As an example, we have consultants billing anywhere from £25k per quarter to £100k and we are content with both as everyone is on a different journey.
Making a tough job easier
At Abacus the work is always interesting, often challenging but never dull. As an experienced recruiter or someone who wants a rewarding career will know/get to know the challenges of hitting sales targets, finding rare talent, negotiating, prioritising, and more. For us, some simple rules make us more productive:
- Quality is everything
- No such thing as a stupid question
- We all pull together
- Culture is the responsibility of all
- Will plus skill wins
- (If these seem strange to you best not apply)
As a Recruiter with Abacus you will:
- Join a high performing, inclusive team wherein you will inspire people with your efforts
- Work hard to find the best talent and opportunities for our clients
- Operate ethically, honestly and enjoy helping those you are working with
- Help Abacus improve all aspects of our service delivery from your first day
What do you need?
- Hard work
- Entrepreneurial mindset
If you have previous recruitment experience or worked in an IT role then we would love to hear from you!!
We offer top level reward packages to the people we believe in. Packages include:
- Basic salaries + standard and enhanced commission + bonuses – uncapped commission
- Flexible/Remote working
- Defined career progression
- Increasing holidays with length of service
- Life & Health Insurance
- Work/life benefits (Gym, Bike to Work, etc)
So that’s it from us. Words on a page will never compare to a chat, so get in touch today and let’s have a conversation
Share this blog