Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Area Sales Manager – Asset Finance – Belfast
- Our client is a fast growing dynamic financial services firm specialising in providing asset finance to a variety of different industries. You will need to be a motivated, driven and commercial astute individual to be a success in this role.
- You will have responsibility for generating new business and building on existing business within the local SME marketplace and ideally covering the east side of Northern Ireland including Belfast.
- Working efficiently and consistently achieving targets set.
- Working within the agreed geographical boundary, sales will be generated through direct sales activity, following up leads generated by marketing, initiating local marketing activity and actively sourcing new business opportunities.
- You will report directly into the Regional Sales Director and will develop a strong working relationship with the Operations Manager and administration team.
- Current experience of business/commercial lending to the SME market
- Must be well experienced within Asset Finance
- A driven, motivated and enthusiastic individual that has a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of delivering new business and managing an active portfolio
- Must be competitive and have a need to win with an ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Target driven
- You can expect a market leading salary with the best bonus being paid locally
- Best bonus being paid locally (potentially 100%+ of basic salary)
- Company Contributory Pension – 15%
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.