Branch Manager – Greater Belfast & North Down
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Salary£25000 - £30000
Date Posted17 October, 2023
Abacus Careers are assisting our client, a financial services not for profit organisation, as they continue their unrivalled growth and are looking to hire numerous Branch Managers across North Down and Greater Belfast.
You will create a team environment that will be one of trust, high staff morale and camaraderie, engagement, and high performance. Our client are very passionate about putting back into the local community so are keen to hire like-minded individuals.
You will ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered to their customers and by doing this it will contribute to the overall success of the business.
- £25,000 – £30,000 DOE
- 25 days + 11 stats
- 10 % pension
- Private Medical
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- Ensure that each branch contributes positively to the firms weekly, monthly, and annual financial targets.
- Actively and proactively lead in bringing new business, brand awareness and engagement into local common bond communities, such as schools, hospitals, local businesses etc.
- Be proactive in community-based assignments and projects.
- Enhance the customer / member overall branch experience.
- Ensure team members are providing a service, which is always focused on the members and is efficient, polite, and friendly.
- Proven track record working in cash driven environments with senior level experience in cash handling and cash security.
- Ensure the successful delivery of all products and services in support of the business development and marketing strategy.
- Ensure a positive member experience for all members when they engage with us.
- Ensure member service standards are communicated to all team members.
- Ensure members issues and complaints are dealt with in a member focused way, courteously, professionally, and quickly within the context of the complaints/member services policy and procedure.
- Ensure phones and queries are answered promptly, courteously, and professionally.
- Team Management
- Training and Support of Staff
- Working with Senior Management
- Standards, Policies and Procedures, Filing
- Previous experience in a Team Leader / Management position or similar role for 2 years plus.
- Experience to oversee and manage the operations of several branches.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven track record and industry led training / qualifications.
- Banking system / software experience and skills.
- Full clean driving licence and access to own car.
Nicky Strutt – for a confidential chat and full job description
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job