Date Posted22 July, 2020
Abacus Careers are delighted to be working with one of our Newry based clients as they seek to add a Business Analyst to their team.
This company operates on a global scale and is recognised both in Northern Ireland and within its industry for its innovation and expertise.
The successful candidate;
- Degree in computer science, IT, Business studies or similar
- If you dont have a related degree, must have 4+ years related experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience building and maintaining relationships with shareholders and suppliers
- Experience with application upgrades/implementations
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in change management
- Experience in system analysis and process mapping/engineering
The role will involve;
- Investigate, analyse and review business functions and processes
- Understand the business process and challenge to support the business functions
- Conduct user interviews, facilitate workshops and draw up process flows
- Provide recommendations and conduct assessments for commercial of the shelf and custom solutions
- Life assurance
- on-site carparking
- 30days annual leave
If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please send your updated CV to [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job