Date Posted18 September, 2020
Their mission is clear – to change lives. And you can be part of it.
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
This position is to help manage the company’s Integrated Management System to ensure it remains compliant with both ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 along with GDPR and other data protection regulations in the territories in which it operates.
- Ensuring business operations comply with operational policies, procedures and controls to maximise efficiency, drive continual improvement, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
- To champion the integrated management system and the improvements and benefits to the company it provides and to occasionally provide training to company staff;
- Carry out security and quality based audits across the business to provide assurance that internal and external risks faced by the company are being managed;
- Execute and help to develop the company’s Internal audit programme and to support the continual development of the internal audit process;
- Working with internal departments, assess, identify and report areas of weakness and work with management to devise remediating solutions
- To help drive continual improvement including working with process leaders to suggest and implement corrective actions and follow up.
- To help define and implement metrics for measurement and analysis on the performance of the integrated management system.
- Degree level (or equivalent) qualification
- Previous experience working in a quality or security management system (e.g. ISO) environment
- Experience in performing internal audits to a recognised standard i.e. ISO 9001/27001
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand and communicate the importance of meeting the requirements of an Integrated Management System
- Experience in internal auditing to ISO 27001/9001
- A sound understanding of the standard clauses and Annex A controls of ISO 27001 & ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative to identify items to be addressed
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job