Salary£35000.00 - £45000.00
Date Posted11 September, 2020
Data Engineer needed to join a well-established software house based here in the City Centre. Despite its massive success globally, it’s Belfast office still has that “start-up” feel and intends to stay that way
Due to constant growth and four more software engineers joining this month alone, they are now opening a Data team in the Belfast office
You know you’re joining a good company when they have a huge recruitment drive amidst a pandemic
You will be the first Data Engineer working on business-critical projects from the get-go
They are currently migrating their entire Data Warehouse to AWS whilst rebuilding and re-factoring their current suites to help understand customer demographics
This is fully encompassed role, as you will be involved in data design and requirements as well as building and re-designing data structures
Your skill set:
- Strong SQL experience
- Understanding of basis Data principals- SSRS/SSIS/Tableau etc
- Determined- You’ll be joining one of the most technical companies in Belfast
- Craic- Good craic is needed!
- AWS experience would be highly desirable
- Be part of the family. Everyone’s opinion counts
- Tech first- Unrivalled cloud experience
- Flexible- It’s an adult environment with no clock watching
- Potential to build a future team
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job