Digital Marketing Assistant
Date Posted03 December, 2020
The Abacus Group is delighted to be assisting our long standing specialist client as they seek to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, driven and passionate individual to join our clients dynamic marketing team, and the successful candidate must have at least one years’ experience of working with Pay Per Click. Working within a wider Marketing team, this role will work on the company websites which currently generate in excess of £2.5 million in PPC spend.
- Using initiative to optimise existing PPC campaigns to maximise website traffic.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and thinking creatively in order to plan, execute and optimise PPC strategies for multiple products.
- Taking responsibility for keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Writing and optimising attractive and concise advert copy.
- Managing accounts on various search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to maximise traffic volumes.
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and correcting issues detected.
- Producing reports for management, team members, and product owners/managers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with PPC ad platform account managers (including Google and Bing) and external PPC consultants.
- 2:1 + Honours degree in a marketing, digital media, computing or business related discipline
- 3 grades B or above at A-Level is desirable, though not essential
- Experience in a digital marketing, digital media, computing, science, technology, mathematical or business related environment
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms to include Google and Bing AdWords
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job