Location: County Down
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24/06/2020
Abacus Careers are working with an International manufacturing/FMCG company on their search for an experienced Analyst a diverse client base across Europe, this is a fantastic opportunity based in Newry Co.Down for someone with excellent excel and reporting skills experience to join a company with an unrivalled reputation and a terrific team environment
- Develop standard system produced pricing reports at a region/customer / SKU level.
- Analysing pricing trends and performance identified from these reports for onward reporting to senior management.
- Assist in the implementation of new rebate toolset.
- Calculation of monthly rebates owing to customers in various geographical locations based on information provided by 3rd parties.
- Liaising with customers and sales teams on a wide variety of queries.
- Preparing month-end rebates and sales reports for various sales regions.
- Preparing monthly payment runs and reconciliations thereof.
- Maintaining customer database and price lists.
- Analysing wholesaler free of charge claims for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring all internal financial controls are followed.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Be educated to at least A-level.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy finance department
- Be highly motivated and be capable of working on their own initiative and without supervision
- Have previous experience in MS office applications including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills as demonstrated on their application form and at interview
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and attention to detail along with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply immediately
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.