Date Posted09 October, 2020
Abacus Careers are working with an International manufacturing/FMCG company on their search for an experienced Analyst a diverse client base across Europe, this is a fantastic opportunity based in Newry Co.Down for someone with excellent excel and reporting skills experience to join a company with an unrivaled reputation and a terrific team environment
- Ad hoc product costing queries from the business
- Assist the FP&A manager with other month-end tasks and duties
- Assist with the annual budget process: meeting with the business, gathering inputs, and uploading to the budget system
- Assist with presenting financial results to senior management
- Assist with year-end stock take and respond to audit queries
- Business Partnering with the Supply Chain function;
- Calculation of monthly accruals
- Preparation of monthly finance pack
- Issue monthly Open Purchase Orders to the business
- Liaise with Stock Management Team to resolve queries and correct errors
- Monthly analysis of inventory across Newry and subsidiaries;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Use of various internal systems including Prism, Qlikview, and Adaptive
- Work with the Inventory & Costing Finance Manager to validate inventory
- Be educated to at least A-level.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy finance department
- Be highly motivated and be capable of working on their own initiative and without supervision
- Have previous experience in MS office applications including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills as demonstrated on their application form and at interview
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and attention to detail along with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply immediately
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Share this job