Date Posted17 September, 2020
Abacus Careers are exclusively working with a boutique local IFA to recruit a Financial Advisor for their growing business. The role has come about purely by business growth and with their current Advisors working at client capacity they require another experience Financial Advisor to join the team and manage this client bank.
Why should you apply:
- The company’s very experienced BDM has successfully been bringing on a book of business involving roughly 250 clients that will be provided to the successful candidate.
- You will receive a generous basic salary, coupled with an attractive bonus scheme and a great benefits package including but not limited to PMI, pension, mileage allowance.
- Work alongside a small but knowledgeable team where you will have full support from other advisors and an admin team.
- To provide a first-class advisory and support service to key clients and develop/maintain business relationships by ensuring accurate and timely responses and appropriate actions are taken.
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to customer queries and ensure product and market knowledge is maintained to ensure legislative and procedural changes are complied with.
- Oversee the creation, recording and updating of all customer data.
- Oversight of preparation and delivery of all relevant documentation
- Attend and present at client meetings to aid business development and ensure that agreed service level agreements with clients are adhered to.
- Maintained competency in all stages of the advisory process, operating within FCA rules and guidelines.
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma in Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent and have at least 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Have a proven and consistent record of sales, achievement, and business growth.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding and knowledge of the changes in the market and to products, legislation and regulation.
- Ensure full understanding and application of all relevant procedures from initial client meeting to successful conclusion.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job