Graduate Marketing Executive
Date Posted23 November, 2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our leading, global manufacturing client with the recruitment of a Graduate Marketing Executive to join their team in Newry for a minimum of 1 year.
Joining an established team, this is a broad ranging role to market multiple category premium brands. The responsibilities will include the support of digital and e-commerce projects, the production of a wide range of marketing support materials, management of promotional activities, events and exhibitions market research, PR, and budgeting, in order to achieve maximum market growth.
- Support the overall strategy and plan for the brands in each market of responsibility, to ensure achievement of volume and brand targets in each market.
- Provide marketing support and guidance to, and co-ordination between, head office and local customer service and operations, with particular focus on ecommerce and digital projects.
- Provide input to develop local creative executions for the brands in key sales channels, across all key media channels where required.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager & Sales team to align objectives and deliver strong marketing initiatives to support business targets.
- Manage the design, origination and production of printed and on line marketing materials working closely with external design consultants.
- Coordinate product launch programs including event/exhibitions.
- Provide input into flooring training Academy the PR plan to maximise positive publicity and installer and consumer connection.
- Control marketing spend and evaluate the effectiveness of activities of their own projects.
- Educated to Degree Level with a minimum of 1 year work experience in either product management or marketing role
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Good knowledge of all digital platforms
- Be a team worker on all levels and provide support to the sales team
- Show initiative in all aspects of the job
- Strong IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible for travelling
- A competitive salary
- Personal growth and career progression
- Opportunities to travel
- Excellent benefit’s such as pension, health care, on site parking, well being benefits
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job