Salary£23000 - £25000
Date Posted08 November, 2021
Ready to join an evolving team of professionals? As People Team Administrator, you will be providing first-class generalist HR support and administrative services. You will be assisting the Head of People in introducing, developing, and maintaining excellent HR processes and procedures across the entire HR cycles and in ensuring excellent staff engagement and well-being. A major focus will be recruitment and the onboarding of new colleagues.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide HR administration across the HR cycle.
- Update and maintain HR data to ensure that required KPIs can be regularly extracted.
- Support the recruitment process by helping to manage job advertisements and promotions, process application forms and arrange invitations to interview.
- Manage the fair employment monitoring procedure.
- Support the onboarding process to ensure an exceptional onboarding experience for all new recruits.
- Support the Head of People in creating and delivering training and personal development across the organisation
- Support the Head of People and Directors/Heads of Departments in delivering the performance management process.
- Support the Head of People in updating, communicating, and implementing HR policy and procedures.
- Proactively and creativity contribute to all employee wellbeing and cultural activities.
- If required, attend recruitment fairs and/or career information events.
- Attend team and 1-1 meetings and fulfil reporting requirements as required
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures as outlined in the Company policy and procedures.
- Build good working relationships across organisation
- Contribute to shaping a culture that reflects the Values and Guiding Principles and enables the company to achieve its goals.
Education/Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A third level qualification at 2.1 or higher in an HR/Business-related subject with a minimum of 1 years’ HR experience in a recruitment role. Alternatively, at least 5 GCSEs or equivalent (including English and Maths) with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a recruitment role or as an HR Administrator.
- Ideally CIPD qualified, with a minimum of 1 years’ relevant HR experience working at assistant/administrative level.
- Experience in fair employment monitoring procedures would be an advantage.
- Experience in using social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Twitter etc to positively promote ATL for job opportunities would be an advantage.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Good general IT aptitude.
- Experience of using HR systems is an advantage.
- Communication skills:
- Strong writing skills – accurate, clear, concise, and well structured.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- A focus on ‘delivery’ to an agreed schedule.
- Ability to handle a varied and detailed workload whilst maintaining a high standard of accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Ability to relate well to others, and build co-operative and collaborative working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Health Cashback Plan.
- Sponsored Translink annual travel card loan scheme.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Perks discount card.
- Death-in-service cover.
- 25 days holiday plus 10 public/bank holidays (pro-rata).
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Learning & Development Co-ordinator
£27000 - £30000
03 December, 2021
Human Resources Manager
£60000 - £60000
10 November, 2021
Financial Services Recruitment Consultant
£41000 - £50000
09 November, 2021
£25000 - £27000
08 November, 2021