HR and Reward Analyst
Salary£30000.00 - £39000.00
Date Posted05 February, 2021
The Abacus Group is delighted to once again be supporting our global professional services client as they now seek to appoint a HR and Rewards Analyst in to their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Sitting within the wider HR team, the Rewards Specialist will provide expert advice on total compensation and benefits for all employees in the UK and on a global scale, whilst providing analytical support in relation to the reward programme.
- Provide analytical support as part of the annual UK salary and bonus review process
- Prepare detailed analyses including market review and joiners and leavers analysis, and prepare PowerPoint presentations to summarise findings to support key stakeholder meetings
- Maintain database of salary survey benchmark codes, ensuring these are up to date, and arrange review meetings with HR teams where appropriate
- Using salary survey benchmark codes, assist with the preparation of salary band recommendations
- Build and maintain end to end data process ensuring this is both user friendly, but also dynamic to support reporting / analysis requirements
- Track international assignments and transfers and liaise with HR Managers and the Global Mobility Team to ensure they are treated correctly from a communications and processing perspective
- Prepare bonus pro-ration calculations
- Work with the HR Systems Team and the Payroll Team to co-ordinate the process of uploading salary and bonus information to the HR system and payroll, ensuring this is accurate
- Respond to day to day queries including from HR Managers, HR Advice and the HR Systems Teams
- Co-ordinate annual salary survey data submission process, and any other ad-hoc salary surveys
- Support the Senior Reward Manager – UK with the preparation and analysis of pay gap reporting data
- Project manage the provision of the annual Total Reward Statements to all UK staff
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects as determined by Senior Reward Managers
- Past proven reward experience within a commercial organisation including salary surveys, salary and bonus reviews, total reward statements and pay gap reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including vlookup, macros and pivot tables)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information
- Demonstrated proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely
- Excellent customer service approach
- Attention to detail and highly accurate
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job