Salary£30000 - £37000
Date Posted16 November, 2022
You will be joining a global innovator in broadband and technology industry, a team who are dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and culture of innovation and teamwork. Our client is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Generalist to support their engineering team.
- Pension match up to 10%
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave + Public Holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
Do you have proven experience in a HR capacity with 100+ employees?
Are you advanced level in Microsoft office?
Do you have experience using Oracle?
- You will deliver full cycle HR Services to the organisations engineering hub
- You will be a first point of contact for any HR enquiries/issues
- Take accountability for employee life cycle activities eg, recruitment, payroll.
- You will drive and deliver HR initiatives within agreed strategic objectives
- Work alongside teams to implement all important initiatives to drive and maintain overall culture of excellent employee relations and healthy communications
- Proven experience in HR capacity across corporate function (100+ employees)
- Experience advising management on HR Policies, procedures, and employee relations
- MS Office Advanced level
- Experience in the engineering sector within a matrix and virtual environment
- Experience of HR systems eg, oracle, SAP HR, Talent Connections
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job