Date Posted15 January, 2021
A leading technology company require a passionate, driven Infrastructure Engineer, to help on the installation, configuration and support of various infrastructure technologies.
If you are looking to develop both professionally and as a person, working closely with your colleagues then this is the role for you. This company are an advocate of putting their employees first, whilst working on cutting-edge solutions.
As part of the Infrastructure Team, you will be working in close cooperation with customers, helping them to solve their toughest problems and challenges.
- Provide remote diagnostic support for technical and end user problems using the latest remote access technologies
- Install, configure and commission solutions
- Interface with third party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the deployment of hardware and software solutions
- Perform regular security monitoring and maintenance
- Repair and recover hardware and software failures
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Networking including management of network appliances such as switches, routers, firewalls
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages e.g. PowerShell, VBScript
- Hands-on experience with data centers infrastructure
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private health
- 25 days Annual leave + public holidays
- £500 yearly broadband allowance
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job