Internal Audit Manager
Date Posted04 November, 2020
Abacus Careers are excited to be working with a well-established company based in Belfast, this is a newly created opportunity to join a growing firm and become part of their successful Internal Audit team. The firm services clients in a range of industries throughout both the public and private sectors. This is a well-established firm that prides itself on quality service and the ability to attract clients of varying sizes.
In your new role as an Internal Audit Manager you will:
You will be responsible for managing your own client portfolio and the delivery of this work by more junior members of staff (Qualified and Trainee).
The role will include, but not be limited to;
- Budget preparation for Internal Audit projects
- Carrying out/overseeing testing on client sites
- Creating and reviewing final reports of findings for review
- Development of Audit plans and delivering these to Directors and clients
- Leading client meetings
- Managing and being a direct point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Staff management and work review
Ideally, you will be:
- You’ll be a confident and ambitious individual who is interested in developing their career in this area.
- Successful applicants will have at least 3 years post qualified experience, must have experience in Audit and/or Internal Audit in another Practice.
This team has seen gradual and sustained growth over the past few years. As the team continues to expand the opportunities for progression increase and this is evidenced in a large number of recent promotions. The firm also offers an increasing range of benefits.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job