IT System Support
Date Posted29 November, 2020
IT System Support Analyst needed to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Northern Ireland. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in the launch of new global products annually, this is an excellent time to join this company.
You will have 3+ years’ experience as a System Support Analyst/Engineer across Microsoft technologies, working with 3rd party IT service providers, demonstrating excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users
- Provide IT systems support through effective incident, service request, problem and change management to end-users
- Maintain an effective IT operations environment by carrying out planned and remedial work as needed to maintain the defined service levels
- Support the implementation and delivery of new IT systems and minor changes/enhancements to existing IT systems – Microsoft Technologies
- BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar degree
- 3 years+ experience in a similar System Support role
- Demonstrable experience of supporting the Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop Environment
- Implementation and maintenance of Windows Server, Active Directory, and MS Exchange
- Good Knowledge of MS-Access, MS-Sharepoint, MS-SQL, Power BI (or comparable BI or Reporting Tools)
- Demonstrates excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job