Salary£35000.00 - £38000.00
Date Posted10 September, 2020
Currently liaising with an exciting NI Top 100 firm based in the County Armagh area, with turnover of exceeding 50 million which was a 30% growth of the following year. This will be a pivotal role and help with strategic planning for moving forward and would suit a commercially astute Accountant who enjoys the costing side of finance also.
If you are wanting to join a firm who are dynamic and forward thinking and pride themselves on team culture and offering transparent career development and progression pathways this is a firm for you. A brand new position due to the sustained growth throughout 2020 so far
Salary – £35,000 – £38,000
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaise with Directors
- Completion of the sales and margin reporting for all divisions by product, customer and region
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Monitor accuracy of Inventory reporting
- Month end accounts preparation
- Bank Reconciliation & VAT returns
- P&L reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What are we looking for?
- Background in management & cost accounts
- Fully Qualified Accountant NQ – 4 years PQE
- Keen eye for improving process’s
- Worked amongst a team
44 (0)28 90313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job