Date Posted04 May, 2022
Do you have excellent communication and relationship building skills?
Are you an ambitious individual?
Do you have 3 years’ experience in a marketing/communications role?
You will be joining one of Irelands leading renewable energy companies, working directly alongside the Commercial Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to have a direct impact within the Brand Team, which sits within the Customer Solutions Marketing Department.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 11 statutory
- Career Progression
- Performance bonus up to 10% of Salary
- Health cash plan
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays
- Gym Membership
- Car parking
Day-to-day, here’s what your new role would look like:
- Developing and executing business and farm marketing campaigns across online and offline channels
- Creating and implementing commercial customer communications, including direct mail and email marketing
- Managing relationships and overseeing marketing and communications activity with external advertising, graphic design, brand, digital, PR and print agencies
- Creating content for digital channels and managing social media advertising
- Assisting with commercial sponsorship, local business partnerships and attending industry event as and when required
- Developing PR campaigns, writing press releases and maintaining organisations high profile within local business
- Co-ordinating the design and production of advertising, promotional and marketing materials
- Campaign evaluation reporting including website traffic trends and usage using Google Analytics
- Conducting market research, monitoring, and reporting on the online and offline performance of the brand and its competitors in the market
- Ensuring all marketing and communications activity is compliant with relevant codes of practice and licence requirements
- Supporting with residential marketing campaigns and projects as and when required
- 3 years’ experience in similar marketing/communications role
- Experience in taking the lead on marketing/communications campaigns and projects
- Experience using a website content management system and social media channels
- Experience working with external partners and agencies
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Marketing or business-related degree
- Experience in B2B marketing role
- Experience in utilities company
- Experience in managing social media advertising campaigns across facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Energy, Oil and Gas
Finance Business Analyst
Belfast, County Antrim
29 April, 2022