Date Posted14 January, 2021
Abacus Careers are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator on behalf of a growing financial planning and investment company in their Belfast Office. My client has had a very successful 2020 and plans for this growth to continue into 2021. The ideal candidate will have a couple years working within an IFA or mortgage broker in an admin capacity or a strong graduate with a placement year in a relevant field.
- This role will consist of several aspects including administrative duties and support/management of client relationships with the firm. More specifically, key responsibilities will be to interpret data and agreed actions following advisor/client meetings along with producing client review reports to consolidate client needs and objectives.
- Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of certain customer queries and problems
- A minimum of 12 months experience in Financial Services within an IFA or mortgage brokerage.
- Experience related to general administration duties or could include paraplanner duties.
- Knowledge or experience of working directly with pensions, investments and Platforms/Wraps.
- Or a strong graduate (2.1 or above) within a relevant subject with 1 year placement experience.
- negotiable depending on experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Exam Support
- Career development
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job