Operations Hub Supervisor
Date Posted20 June, 2022
Do you have experience in people management?
Do you have strong organisational and project management skills?
Are you looking for the next step for you?
The People Advisory Services managed services team are looking for an Operations Hub Supervisor to join our Belfast Office. The Operations Hub Supervisor is responsible for the successful running and day to day operation of our service delivery operations hub supporting the delivery of managed services for our clients. They are responsible for ensuring that we meet our reporting, service level agreement and KPI requirements under our contracts and will line manage a team of analysts comprising the service delivery team. They report to the Service Delivery Lead.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the team of analysts in the Operations Hub which is core to the running of a managed service for a key client to make sure that contractual obligations are met and that service levels meet or exceed required quality levels
- Overseeing key service delivery activities such as invoicing, SLA and KPI tracking and management and risk management
- Support the Service Delivery leadership team with business and contract management activities
- Manage relationships with client stakeholders providing service status updates and contributing to strategic planning
- Support the MI and Reporting team with the collation and validation of key MI and the development of insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Track and report against contractual SLAs and KPIs to inform reporting and continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement within our service delivery approach
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for an Operations Hub Supervisor who has significant service delivery experience in a fast-paced environment such as a shared service centre, call centre, operational delivery centre or similar. For this role, team management experience and good financial acumen are also a key requirement.
- Commercial acumen and previous experience of leading teams in an operational delivery environment
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong management skills and the ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration amongst team members and motivate teams to maximise performance
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- Experience of delivering HR related services such as learning, education or workforce analytics
- Ability to identify, mitigate and manage areas of risk, carry out an effective review and consult appropriately within the firm
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Experience of design thinking and improving user experience
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Junior Project Manager – Daily Rate
Belfast, County Antrim
£300 - £330
19 May, 2023