Salary£30000.00 - £32000.00
Date Posted23 March, 2021
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Paraplanner on behalf of an established financial services firms in their Belfast office. Our client is going through considerable growth with plans to double their workforce over the next 12 months.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive base salary supplemented with educational support.
- This role will consist of several aspects including administrative duties and support/management of client relationships with the firm.
- Working as part of a wider team including Financial Advisors, to provide clients with timely and accurate materials and advice.
- Preparing and maintaining client files in accordance with any regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to obtain all necessary information and undertaking research to identify the client’s needs and objectives.
- Preparation of materials for client meetings including the drafting of suitability and valuation reports, financial reviews and drawdown documents.
- Act as a point of contact for complex queries from other members of staff.
- You will have solid understanding of working with the financial services industry, particularly within an IFA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role including exposure in writing suitability and recommendation reports.
- Working towards (minimum of 3x R0 exams) or have achieved the Level 4 Diploma in financial planning.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb information and work alongside the Financial advisor and the rest of the team. You will be naturally organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize the workload. Personality of a key element of this process as you will also act as the first point of contact for those wishing to avail of the services the client has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team. For a confidential career chat, please contact Nicky Strutt at Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job