PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive
Date Posted02 December, 2020
The Abacus Group is delighted to be assisting our long standing specialist client as they seek to appoint a PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative, driven and passionate individual to join our clients dynamic marketing team, and the successful candidate must have at least one years’ experience of working in a PPC role. Working within a wider Marketing team, this role will work on the company websites which currently generate in excess of £2.5 million in PPC spend.
- Using initiative to optimise existing PPC campaigns to maximise website traffic.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and thinking creatively in order to plan, execute and optimise PPC strategies for multiple products.
- Taking responsibility for keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Writing and optimising attractive and concise advert copy.
- Managing accounts on various search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to maximise traffic volumes.
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and correcting issues detected.
- Producing reports for management, team members, and product owners/managers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with PPC ad platform account managers (including Google and Bing) and external PPC consultants.
- 2:1 + Honours degree in a marketing, digital media, computing or business related discipline
- 3 grades B or above at A-Level is desirable, though not essential
- Experience in a digital marketing, digital media, computing, science, technology, mathematical or business related environment
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms to include Google and Bing AdWords
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job