Quality Assurance Auditor
Date Posted02 September, 2020
Are you an experienced QA professional, ideally within a food manufacturing environment?
Do you have a 3rd level qualification in a science / food related subject?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a well established business as they grow their operation. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
- To audit, monitor and evaluate implementation of Quality Systems and Procedure by Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Teams
- To provide technical support for the Operational Team
- Maintaining and promoting food safety, quality and integrity standards across all the business
- To identify and highlight compliance and non-compliance with Legal and Customer requirements, especially food safety and integrity
- Working along with the operations team to identify root cause, corrective actions and to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintaining and developing sections of the Quality management system in line with our customer requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a food or science-related discipline, or professional experience gained within a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead with authority, whilst maintaining good relations with colleagues across business functions
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job