Senior Java Developer
Date Posted15 December, 2020
This is a great opportunity to get in to a technically driven leadership role, working in a AI centre of excellence. This role will suit a strong java developer that has experience with cloud technology, managing people and that is looking for the next step.
We now have an opening for a Java technical lead to join the AI centre of excellence. You will be leading a team within this Fortune 500 company, that have not stopped during this pandemic.
Offering a top salary, bonus structure, shares, sign-on bonus, annual salary reviews and much more.
What you need:
- A strong engineering background
- 5+ years of Java as one of their core languages
- experience with Java, C#, Python or any other OO language
- Experience of developing and implementing systems at scale
- Experience in software design/code reviews
- Experiencing with coaching and mentoring
- Experience with Spring
- experience using Git Hub and Jenkins
- experience with Relational and Non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with AI frameworks
- Experience with Kafka
This is a great opportunity to join a great company, with the option to join either their Belfast or Derry/Londonderry site, work within their AI centre of Excellence, coach and mentor more junior developers, and get the chance to turn out some cracking products.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job