Senior Pensions Administrator
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted21 July, 2022
Senior Pensions Administrator – Belfast/Hybrid
Abacus Careers are currently recruiting for one of the largest pure pensions consultancies in the UK. With a positive working environment, this company has an emphasis on training and development and puts relationships at the very heart of its business.
Awarded with 2 Business Culture Awards, our client recognises the importance of flexible working options and an open culture that gives employees a voice.
Monday to Friday 9 am-5:15 pm (36.25) – flexible working hours
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Life Insurance / Travel Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
25 days holiday per year
Access to a qualified, practising GP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Private medical cover for self and family
Discounts at hundreds of retailers
- Meeting deadlines
- Calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the rules
- Understanding and application of benefit structures
- Compliance with ISO and AFF accreditations
- Completing updates to the database to ensure records are accurately maintained
- Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that targets are met
- Previous experience within a similar role dealing with DB schemes is essential
- Able to assimilate information quickly and will take an enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and strong communication and organisational skills.
- Be proactive, having drive and commitment.
- Has a can-do attitude and takes pride in work.
- Computer literate in the use of MS Office products
Training and Education:
- Educated to a minimum of A-Level or Degree or equivalent standard.
- Ideally a minimum of three C grades or above at A Level or equivalent qualification.
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification – minimum grade B.
- Significant progression with/or have completed a relevant pensions qualification e.g. CPC/QPA/DPC/RPC/APMI.
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution schemes
- Good decision-maker, able to recognise the impact of decision, having good judgement
- A problem-solver
- Able to delegate effectively
If you would be interested in this position, please apply or contact Siobhan at Abacus Careers. For other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Banking and Finance
Client Audit & Compliance Senior Manager
Belfast, County Antrim
22 November, 2023