Senior Project Manager
Salary£70000 - £70000
Date Posted21 February, 2023
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge in the Financial Consulting industry?
Salary: Up to £70k – (depending on experience)
Location: Remote with opportunities to travel
- What sets our client apart is their horizontal management structure, which allows everyone to contribute to the company’s growth and strategy.
- They embrace diversity and encourage an entrepreneurial environment where all ideas are welcome.
- You’ll have access to a clearly defined career and development path, a mentor or coach, a variety of exciting projects with globally recognized clients, and competitive salaries and bonuses.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, including training, certifications, and volunteering.
- Annual bonus
What do you need?
- 5+ years experience in a Project Manager role within the Financial Services/Banking industry
- The ability to broaden and deepen relationships with clients, advise on approaches to achieve desired results, and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Business Manager- Professional Services
£50000 - £65000
09 March, 2023