Senior Regulatory Compliance Associate
Salary£30000.00 - £34000.00
Date Posted23 April, 2021
Senior Regulatory Compliance Associate – Belfast
Our client is keen to recruit a Senior Regulatory Compliance Associate for their Belfast based office. They have an outstanding global and local reputation for staff development and giving staff the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and high-level projects across the UK. You would find it very difficult to get an opportunity that will allow you grow and develop more than this role and company!!
The role will directly support regulatory compliance and assurance for investment banks and asset & wealth management firms, ensuring that they have adequate process and controls in place to mitigate risks associated with corporate failure and protection of investors and customers.
- Conducting meetings (typically with the use of technology) with clients to obtain an understanding of the client’s business processes, risks, and controls.
- Obtaining evidence and documenting understanding of the client’s business processes, risks, and controls.
- Assessing evidence received from clients to conclude on whether their processes, risks and controls are operating as intended.
- Providing recommendations to clients on how to improve their business processes and controls frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a CASS industry role, or in a controls testing or assurance environment
- Knowledge of controls testing or audit methodologies.
- Senior stakeholder relationship management.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output.
- Strong analytical skills, being able to understand complex processes and apply challenge.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ease of navigating through issues and problems
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects.
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Experience of identifying and effectively reporting issues and recommendations.
You can expect a great basic salary plus an attractive bonus and excellent benefits package.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job