< back to search results
Date Posted15 December, 2020
Abacus Careers are proud to be representing a growing and innovative company based in Belfast, due to the growth the company seeks to add to its team. If you are a Finance Specialist, analytical, and great attention to detail then get in touch today.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries.
- Enter deliveries and update customer contracts within our ERP system.
- In addition to the tasks above, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Oversee purchase contract confirmations and update the supplier reference details.
- Process supplier invoices, ensuring that all details have been verified and approval has been received.
- Process supplier payments and draw down currency. Checking and issuing bank paperwork with accuracy to meet bank deadlines.
- Reconcile and check forex reports on a daily basis and address discrepancies if required.
- Reconcile and check stock balances and contracts on a daily basis and address discrepancies if required.
- Reporting to Trading Administration Team Leader.
- Required criteria Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English & Maths
- Previous experience resolving customer/client queries
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and able to process large volumes of information quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work independently and deal with a heavy workload in a demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop productive cross-departmental relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job