Customer Service Advisor
Salary£18000.00 - £19000.00
Date Posted19 March, 2021
The Abacus Group is delighted to be supporting our marketing leading client as they seek to appoint a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their team on initially a on a temporary basis.
You will join a multi award winning team who will provide an excellent career opportunity to develop your skills. Working within a dynamic team, you will get access to an excellent support network with state of the art equipment.
The Customer Services Advisors will be the first point of contact for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and incoming calls. They provide a best in class service to ensure a seamless customer journey, and all applicants must be able to show excellent communication and people skills.
- Answer incoming calls demonstrating first class customer service, advising or redirecting as appropriate
- Have an excellent telephony manner, showing enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Administration of customer queries via email or online
- Resolution of customer complaints in line with the company values, taking ownership of any concerns
- Customer services administration as required
- Develop strong relationships with other departments within the business to ensure a seamless service can be provided
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Ideally experience of working within a contact centre environment but not essential
- Excellent IT, communication and people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- A ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job