LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted21 September, 2022
Are you a proactive individual looking to begin your career?
Do you want to work hand in hand with a leading legal professional?
Do you have an interest in working in a legal environment?
A leading corporate law firm are seeking a Personal Assistant to provide essential administration support to Partners/Fee Earners. You will be a team player who is enthusiastic and will actively engage with the company culture and core values.
- Providing efficient administrative support service to Fee Earners, including the preparation of high-quality proposals and presentations
- Fast accurate document production on litigation matters: preparation of a high volume of court files, trial bundles with tight timescales
- Extensive diary management, using Microsoft Outlook, booking travel
- Assisting with correspondence, billing, and administration tasks
- Updating our document management system and providing accurate and timely assistance with soft & hard copy filing
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements
- Proactive support across all other departments on a need’s basis
What you will have
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proactive, professional can-do attitude with exceptional attention to detail and pride in work.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Service Coordinator/Administrator to join an experienced team in their head office in Cookstown, to provide breakdown support...
£21000 - £23000
30 November, 2022
Our client is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join a busy, dynamic law firm based in Holywood, you will be providing daily reception duties...
£22000 - £24000
29 November, 2022
Client Services Administrator
Our client is an award-winning consultancy firm, seeking to recruit a Client Services Administrator to work alongside a team of consultants. You will be a...
£22000 - £24500
23 November, 2022
O ur client is seeking to recruit an Office Manager to working directly with the managing partner. The Office Manager will provide office support to...
07 November, 2022