Salary£20000 - £21000
Date Posted18 October, 2021
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Our client strives by their company values by innovating fresh new approaches to deliver their services and maintain their reputation of excellent service, in all that they do. By doing so this has expanded their team and progress with their Belfast Office base, resulting in numerous key awards.
The Client Relationship Management (CRM) team and Business Development (BD) team sit within the Global Business Development, Marketing & Communications function. Dedication to clients is one of the core values and to this end client relationship management is at the forefront of its global strategy.
The Assistant will support Global Relationship Managers across 4-5 accounts in the management of the firm’s relationships with its key strategic clients. The incumbent will work closely with other business development and marketing team members and with other support areas such as Finance and HR.
Role and responsibilities
The role will include but not be limited to:
Documentation / reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports including, but not limited to: client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm (e.g. disseminating client-specific market intelligence, internal updates, financial reports etc)
Data collation and management
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis including: client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client’s markets and client needs analysis (to help identify leads and opportunities)
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date (e.g. secondment trackers, activity trackers, client snapshot pages on the intranet
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm’s client relationship management approach
- Lateral thinker
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, persistent, robust, commitment to “getting the job done”
- Team player
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for design/creativity (e.g. for presentations, proposals and events)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to drive through major projects to completion
- Ability to process and analyse business data and research
- Good organisational and administration skills/ability to multi-task
- Good humoured and positive outlook
- Graduate with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business, or with equivalent work experience.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Marketing, Advertising and PR
£30000 - £30000
24 November, 2021