Location: County Tyrone
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/05/2020
We have a very exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and market leading organisation. If interested or would like more information, click the Apply Now button or call 02890 313157 for more information.
- Primarily responsible for managing customer accounts in a responsive and professional manner
- Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Building relationships and growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of commercial requirements
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Development & implementation of business plans for key customers
- Attending client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage
- Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition. Direct experience with FMCG online retailing would be very advantageous
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business.
- First class presentation and communication skills are crucial, with the ability to be at ease developing effective working relationships
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic account management role
- Numerical and analytical skills as well as a high level of computer literacy in order to achieve ambitious targets
- High level of people management skills, ability to prioritise own workload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and a determined team player.
- Experience in communicating with both internal and external business stakeholders to complete projects and business briefs
- Willing to be flexible and travel at short notice
- Good levels of commercial and business acumen and considered decision-making
- Access to transport as travel to customer and other company sites is an essential part of the role
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.