Date Posted28 June, 2022
Do you have experience leading a team in a goal-oriented environment?
Are you an excellent communicator?
Do you have extensive experience in people management?
One of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners is seeking an Operations Manager to manage the company’s assets across Northern Ireland.
The role requires someone who is energetic, positive, and enthusiastic who will ensure all advertising is displayed on time and to standard.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a high-performance work culture in the department.
- Ensure that the appropriate systems and processes are in place to allow optimum efficiency and productivity to be achieved.
- Measure and manage staff performance; and coach and develop a high- performance workforce.
- Pursue on-going planning to ensure that the Operations Plan is delivered.
- Ensure that all agreed control procedures are followed in the department.
- Ensure that the department operates in compliance with all legal requirements
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health and Safety. Promote and maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirements.
- Proactively manage the Operations Team.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners and internal colleagues.
- Leverage improvement opportunities through networking across the organisations worldwide Operations community.
- Customer service standards including time sensitive display fulfilment; plant to specification; SLA for contract partners.
- Agreed output/productivity levels – monitor and manage output KPI’s.
- Management of Operations costs budget.
What you will have
- Ideally a degree in a relevant discipline
- High level of competence in the disciplines of Operations management including work planning and scheduling; performance analysis and management; cost management; Stock Management; and on-street construction activities.
- Demonstrate clear leadership of the Operations team and participate fully as a member of the senior management team.
- Show a strong disposition to innovate and manage change in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Possess the ability to think laterally and a willingness to learn, improve and adapt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job