Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/05/2020
Who are we working with?
Abacus Professional Recruitment is currently working alongside a highly successful company based in East Belfast, the company is seeking to recruit and build their payroll team and ideally would like to hear from experienced payroll specialists keen to make their next career move.
Depending on Experience
Monday to Thursday
Finish early on a Friday!
- Ensuring that all payrolls are processed within the required timeframes and liaising with other members of the team with matters relating to payroll and dealing with all matters in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes, are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with pension providers and staff in dealing with pension administration matters. Keeping up to date with processes and procedures relating to Auto Enrolment and pension schemes
- To draft routine correspondence as appropriate, emails, letters, reports, agendas, minutes, taking notes at meetings and other general typing tasks using Microsoft packages.
- To prepare and maintain routine and ad hoc reports, spreadsheets and database information as required and to access the internet in order to retrieve information.
- To ensure that the Client’s records are accurate and up to date and that all requirements and procedures relating to Client payrolls are being followed.
The Ideal person will have the following experience:
- Experience in Payroll & Pensions Administration & Processing
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively as an individual and team member.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Customer service focused.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a team player
- Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order which are applicable to a range of colleagues, Clients, and Government agencies, meeting and receiving clients and guests of the Company
- Microsoft Office skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to take minutes and notes from meetings. Ability to draft own correspondence and prioritise your own workload, work under pressure and use your own initiative.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem-solving ability, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information
- Willingness to work variable hours when necessary to meet the requirements of the post.
- Ideally have at least 2 years previous payroll experience
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.