LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted12 October, 2022
Are you looking for a career changing move?
Our client is not just a HR consultancy but a service that brings much more including, organisation development, bespoke talent development and outsourced HR.
As a Programme Co-Ordinator your job will be to ensure that the company continues to provide the effective, efficient, and quality service to customers. You will be excited about adding value to a fast-growing professional service company that provides support to a range of clients and consultants. This role will allow you the opportunity to evolve and work alongside a team of experts in a highly supportive and team-focused environment.
- You will support project delivery which will include managing and monitoring L&D, OD, and HR Projects from set up to evaluation.
- Co-ordinate resource allocation for projects in collaboration with the lead consultant, ensuring an appropriate expert is allocated to the project from within our internal and associate consultant teams.
- Manage communication on project progress and changes.
- Manage milestones for client projects including timeliness of the content design / milestones and sign off process.
- As a key part of the project team, to work with consultants and the client to deliver a high-quality experience and delivery of projects to deadlines and budget.
- Monitor progress and commercials, ensuring issues are raised and remedial action agreed in a timely way.
- Ensure monthly billing information is accurately recorded and report finalised, for sign off with CEO.
- Provide administrative support to projects including for example report collation, survey administration, formatting, proofing, and brand integrity.
- Support a range of commercial and support functions including invoicing, grant
- Support effective planning through continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Flexible to provide other support as aligned with the role and required to deliver client and internal needs.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a relevant administrative, process, co-ordinator, project, finance or programme management role.
- Experience of coordinating a wide range of activities or teams.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders across multiple projects / activities.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience in Project Coordination in a consultancy or similar environment
- Experience working on L&D / organisation development projects
- Experience of work planning tools or processes
- Experience of online collaboration tools e.g. Miro, Mural
- Experience of Sage
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job