Salary£22000.00 - £22001.00
Date Posted26 February, 2021
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our specialist technology client as they seek to appoint an Sales Administrator to join their team, initially on a 6 month contract basis with the potential to be made permanent. This is a brand new role for my client, and it is a great opportunity for someone to bring strategic value to the team.
Our client is a local success story. Starting off as a local business, they have grown to be come a global giant in their field. Through award winning technology they have built up an enviable product range which now has over 25 million users throughout the world. They have offices in many metropolitan areas globally and have a fantastic team in the headquarters in Antrim. With a people focused strategy, our client has a very successful team who now benefit from the Platinum Investors in People accreditation.
● Ensuring the Business Development Managers have full diaries with quality appointments through making outbound calls to qualified leads
● Achieve weekly appointment targets
● Effective use of CRM to track, assign and qualify leads
● Maintenance of key MI dashboards and reporting tools
● Monitoring Live Chat system for suitable leads to contact for appointment setting
● Capturing CRM enhancing information and accurately updating and maintaining internal records and systems
● Ensuring the start of the customer journey reflects our business in a positive light
● Generation of reports as required to track business metrics.
● 1 Years relevant B2B Sales Experience
● Proven record of consistently delivering against assigned target and delivering outstanding customer sales experience, particularly via remote channels
● Proven experience of leveraging social media platforms and an established network to build personal and company brand in a B2B environment e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter
● Excellent IT skills
● Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
● Strong Commercial Acumen
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job