Area Sales Manager – Ireland
Salary£45000.00 - £50000.00
Date Posted20 April, 2021
Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven background at developing new clients throughout Ireland?
Do you have a strong technical background with the ability to win high value sales?
Would you like to work for a leading European business as they look to appoint a sales professional to look after their Irish market?
We have a very exciting role with a leading company as they look to appoint a driven sales professional. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Our client is a European giant in their field with market leading products that service a vast range of industries. They are an innovative company who have built up an enviable reputation in their field with continuous growth. As their business continues to thrive throughout the UK & Ireland, they are looking to appoint an experienced, driven and reputable sales professional who can lead their growth throughout Ireland.
The responsibilities of the role are:
Develop sales of their products through a combination of:
- furthering relationships with existing Customers and contacts within their market.
- seeking out prospective new Customers, establishing and developing relationships with these new Customers
- broaden the Customer base within the defined territory (Ireland).
- Maintain and develop Customer accounts once established, to maximize turnover and margins through regular visits and other contacts, and the provision of solutions for Customers’ problems related to the industrial market sector.
- Constantly increase technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events at the companies European manufacturing facilities.
- Attend appropriate exhibitions and seminars to acquire further product knowledge and market knowledge.
- Provide regular, timely written feedback on Customer visits.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for industrial fan business in the defined territory
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional who can work autonomously and is self driven to ensure that targets & KPI’s are hit. The role will require frequent travel throughout Ireland, with a large amount of time spent in the Dublin area.
Candidates will require:
- A proven and demonstrable track record of selling technical products into a primarily OEM environment.
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in such a role.
- Capable of working largely unsupervised from a home base, with technical and commercial support being provided by office-based colleagues in England.
- Possess above average numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Self-motivated and in possession of above average communication skills, both written and oral, enabling effective interaction with colleagues and with people at all levels within Customers’ organisations.
- Ability to travel regularly throughout Ireland
In return you will recieve a competitive base salary, bonus, company car, gadgets & standard benefits.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
28 June, 2022
Sales Account Executive
23 June, 2022