Commercial Account Handler – Newry
Date Posted06 October, 2023
Develop your career with an exceptional insurance company!!!
With over 40 years of experience, my client is a one-stop shop for their clients, being able to handle personal and commercial insurance needs under one roof. They pride themselves on becoming insurance partners to their clients and take a hands-on approach when dealing with their individual needs.
Rapidly growing, they are now recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team.
- To provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients and account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals and claims for all classes of personal lines insurance, van, taxi and property owners.
- To provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention while working towards business growth and common business goals whilst maintaining regulatory compliance at all times.
What do you need?
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths (May be waived in lieu of extensive experience).
- Minimum of 2 year’s personal lines experience including high net worth.
- Experience in a broking/insurance company environment
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems.
- Working knowledge of FCA regulations.
- Working knowledge of Open Gi.
- Be in possession of or working towards CII.
Contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Commercial Account Handler – Crumlin
09 November, 2023
Trainee Commercial Account Handler – Armagh
09 November, 2023