Commercial Account Handler – North Antrim
Date Posted11 August, 2020
Commercial Accounts Handler – North Antrim
A fantastic opportunity for an individual with the experience to work within a well-established brokerage in Belfast renowned for their rapid growth and tailoring each policy to individual needs making them to “go-to” for individuals and businesses alike”.
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable depending on experience/ qualifications.
- Monday- Friday 9-5:00pm
- Great benefit package including Pension/ travel schemes and Bonus.
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Accounts Handler on behalf of a client that places a strong emphasis on building strong, long-lasting relationships with their clients across numerous industry sectors. With rapid growth over the past several years, they have built up the highest professional standards of customer care, service and client retention.
What you will do
- Use your current experience from the insurance industry to explain and communicate with all contacts accurately and in a time efficient manner
- Effectively deal and assist customers with their needs by making mid-term adjustments and renewals
- Assist with all queries that arise in relation to customer accounts
- Deal with all business clients professionally by processing and broking renewals promptly and efficiently whilst also maintaining high renewal retention rates
- Moreover, you will work as a key member of the commercial team alongside Account Executives and Sales Managers, helping them maintain relationships with existing clients and generating new business.
- To succeed in this environment, it is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in an insurance/ brokerage environment.
- You will need to have 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Qualified to Cert CII (desirable not essential)
- Experience with Open GI (desirable but not essential) and strong computer skills with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems.
The successful candidate with possess the energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within a demanding environment that requires a hands-on approach. You will be customer and quality focused and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload all whilst consistently providing a first-class service.
Please contact Nicky Strutt at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Commercial Underwriter – Hybrid
Belfast, County Antrim
21 June, 2022