Personal lines Advisor – Cookstown
Date Posted21 September, 2022
Personal Lines Advisor
Based in Cookstown, my client was founded by a local man in 1954 and to this day, the company remains family owned.
They pride themselves on their unrivalled reputation for customer service and their dedication to providing each and every customer with personal service at the most competitive rates available.
Continued growth and a dynamic management team stand behind their ambitious plans. Recent investment in their offices, with a complete refurbishment, and installation of new systems to further improve their service confirm their confidence in the future.
My client understands the importance of showing appreciation to their staff, by rewarding them with a very competitive salary and benefits package, ensuring they have a healthy work-life balance and as a result there is very little staff turnover.
- Competitive salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Put through insurance exams
- You will provide a complete professional service to new prospects, existing clients and your account executives in respect of quotations, adjustments, renewals and claims.
- Liaise with clients regarding new business, mid-term alterations and renewals.
- Negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for the client at the best price.
- Work to renewal deadlines
- Support senior staff when required
- Create and update both computer and paper-based records.
- Keep abreast of and assess the impact of external (such as legal and regulatory) changes as they relate to the role.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above including English and Maths
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of computerised insurance systems
- Minimum of 2 years of personal lines insurance experience.(preferable)
- Minimum of 1 year proven track record in selling insurance.(preferable)
- Working knowledge of OpenGI (preferable)
- Professional qualification – CII or working towards professional qualifications (preferable)
Contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers or Apply now!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job