Commercial Account Handler
Salary£20000.00 - £22000.00
Date Posted13 April, 2021
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler on behalf of a client that places a strong emphasis on building strong, long-lasting relationships with their clients across numerous industry sectors.
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable depending on experience/ qualifications.
- Great benefits package including attainable bonus.
What you will do
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels.
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal and external sources.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping consultants informed as appropriate.
- Provide support to Account Executives.
- To succeed in this environment, it is essential that you have a minimum of 1-2 years previous experience working in an insurance/ brokerage environment (Commercial insurance).
- You will need to have 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Qualified to Cert CII (desirable not essential)
The successful candidate with possess the energy, enthusiasm, and ability to work within a demanding environment that requires a hands-on approach. You will be customer and quality focused and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload all whilst consistently providing a first-class service.
Please contact Nicky Strutt at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Insurance Advisor – Fully Remote
Belfast, County Antrim
21 March, 2023
Trainee Commercial Account Handler
Belfast, County Antrim
15 March, 2023
Personal Lines Advisor – Newry
28 February, 2023